Prayer today

usamaalrody
By -
0



"Dear Heavenly Father,


I come before You today with a grateful heart, acknowledging Your love, grace, and presence in my life. Thank You for the gift of this new day and for all the blessings You have bestowed upon me.


Lord, I ask for Your guidance and wisdom throughout this day. Please grant me discernment to make choices that align with Your will and bring glory to Your name. Help me to be a reflection of Your love and compassion for those I encounter.


Forgive me for my shortcomings and any ways in which I have fallen short of Your perfect standards. I humbly ask for Your mercy and forgiveness, knowing that through Jesus Christ, I am made new and redeemed.


Lord, I lift up my loved ones to You. Please watch over them, protect them, and meet their needs. May Your peace and comfort surround them in times of trouble.


I pray for our world, Lord. Bring healing to the brokenness, comfort to the hurting, and reconciliation where there is division. Use me as an instrument of Your peace and bring light into the darkness.


Thank You, Father, for the privilege of prayer and the assurance that You hear our prayers. I commit this day into Your hands and trust that You will lead and guide me. May Your will be done in all things.


In Jesus' name, I pray.


Amen."



Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)