Dear God, I stand before You today to thank You for giving me a new day of life to be able to move forward and fulfill all my plans. Lord, you are my firm ground, my refuge and my strength; if you are ever with me, I will be afraid, because I fully trust in you and in your designs.
Eternal Father, I ask that in this new day it be You, renewing and sustaining me. Please take my hand and guide my destiny along paths of victory and joy.
I definitely place all my desires and illusions in your hands, because you are my shepherd, and with you I will lack nothing.
I also ask you, dear God, to look at my life and my needs. You know better than anyone else my joys, my illusions and also my anxieties. Please cover me with your beautiful mantle of light and love and whisper words of faith and wisdom in my ear, so that I can make good decisions and get closer to my dreams.
Lord, please bless my life and the life of my family. Fill us with your love, your impetus and your peace, help us to fulfill our duties in the best possible way, protect us from all evil and from the malicious enemy and allow us to return home in the evening with the satisfaction of having fulfilled our duty.
Dear God, You are my strength and also my hope, for this reason even in the midst of the most violent storms, I do not give up and I trust that, after dark, new dawns of sunshine will come.
You are my guide and the calm valley of fresh water where I quenched my thirst. Please be with me in this and every day of my life and never leave my side, because every moment I need you more, Amen.
Saying this prayer with much faith and joy will allow you to draw closer to God to thank him for each of the blessings he has given you and all the beautiful gifts that are yet to come. Talk to God, put your life and your desires in His hands and He will give you wonderful answers.
Trust and be happy, for God's love knows no bounds, and He will grant you the requests of your soul and heart, Amen.

